Lakeside Software is a rapidly growing global leader in workspace analytics. Our goal is to help IT continuously improve end-user productivity by understanding and optimizing the technologies people use to get work done. Our technology provides insight into employee usage patterns to help our customers understand their total IT environment.
Lakeside Software is expanding, and the role of Inside Sales Executive is critical to continued growth and success.
- Responsible for selling SysTrack within a specific territory with key objective being to develop, manage and accurately forecast opportunities
- Work with their virtual team consisting of an outside Regional Sales Manager and outside Sales Engineer to develop a territory plan to meet or exceed assigned revenue quotas
- Ongoing management of channel partner relationships in the territory; have the ability to articulate the SysTrack value proposition in a way that helps partners bring the value to their end users to increase awareness and potential sales opportunities
- Manage existing customer relationships to ensure positive use of the SysTrack toolset
- Responsible in assisting in identifying SysTrack use cases and transferring knowledge of the tool to help leverage new sales opportunities
- Deliver presentations and demos to potential customers through online mediums
- Bachelor’s degree or related field experience
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit; this is an opportunity to drive and deliver business in a rapidly growing sales organization that offers unlimited earning potential
- Experience with VMware, Microsoft and/or Citrix or other work in the IT industry is preferred
- Strong knowledge of consultative selling
Hours: Full Time
Travel: 0% - 5%
Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI (HQ)
Lakeside Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lakeside does not make hiring or employment decisions on any basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy.