Lakeside Software is a rapidly growing global leader in workspace analytics. Our goal is to help IT continuously improve end-user productivity by understanding and optimizing the technologies people use to get work done. Our technology provides insight into employee usage patterns to help our customers understand their total IT environment.
The Software Engineer would be working out of our Ann Arbor office, where the primary focus is on development of the company's award-winning enterprise monitoring system - SysTrack. The candidate must be comfortable working in a small, fast-moving, high-performing team where corporate structure is at a minimum and personal responsibility is counted upon. The candidate should be familiar with basic web UI development or OS level programming. Database or data visualization experience is desired. We are looking for clever and creative members who can contribute quickly to the following teams:
- The agent team - OS level programming in C++. Requires at least some experience with SQL/databases and at least one of the following operating systems - Windows, Mac, Linux
- The services team - middle tier REST service work in C#. Requires moderate experience with SQL/databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Software/Engineering or related field
- Ready to contribute quickly
- Experience in making UI’s look good and work well
- Experience with low level OS programming
- Understanding of object-oriented design and programming
- Enjoy using computers to solve problems
Hours: Full Time
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Lakeside Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lakeside does not make hiring or employment decisions on any basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy.