Lakeside Software is looking for a talented Technical Trainer to join our Professional Services Organization, responsible for delivering technical training services to our growing customer base, from Fortune 500 clients to government organizations, as well as our partners.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- An in depth knowledge of corporate software with the ability to train and customize training programs
- Design training curriculum and modifications to enhance effectiveness.
- Create training content for both online and in-person training and/or certification
- Assist in updating and developing software certification programs for partners and clients
- Assist in developing an online learning portal for on-going training in certifications
- Assist others in the Professional Services Organization in creating, resolving and helping customers with the use of SysTrack, as needed (not primary role).
- Give presentations, work with clients and communicate with company executives, VP’s, Partners, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 2+ years of technical training experience in the enterprise software industry
- Must have the ability to rapidly learn new software quickly to become a proficient trainer in its use and function.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Windows based operating systems for desktops and servers
- Must have excellent technical documentation skills
- Must be a self-motivated individual that requires minimal supervision
- Must be able to travel up to 30% of the year
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to understand, create and execute SOW related work efforts and other services documentation is required
- Certifications in Windows, SQL or other relevant Microsoft product training is a plus
- Certifications in Citrix and/or VMWare is a plus
- A working knowledge of SysTrack is desirable but not required