Lakeside Software is a rapidly growing global leader in workplace analytics. Our goal is to help IT continuously improve end-user productivity by understanding and optimizing the technologies people use to get work done. Our technology provides insight into employee usage patterns to help our customers understand their total IT environment.
The Technical Trainer will be a part of our Professional Services Organization, responsible for delivering technical training services to our growing customer base, from Fortune 500 clients to government organizations, as well as our partners and internal staff.
- Conduct onsite and remote, multi-day training events to a diverse technical group of customers
- Assist in creating training curriculum and modifications to enhance effectiveness and utilization of our SysTrack product
- Assist in creating training content for both online and in-person training and/or certification around the SysTrack product
- Assist in updating/developing software certification programs for partners and clients
- Assist others in the Professional Services Organization in creating, resolving and helping customers with the use of SysTrack, as needed (not primary role)
- Give presentations, work with clients and communicate with company executives, VP’s, Partners, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 2+ years of technical training experience in the enterprise software or similar fields
- Ability to rapidly learn new software to become a proficient trainer in its use and function
- Working knowledge of Windows based OS for desktops and servers
- Excellent technical documentation skills
- Self-motivated individual that requires minimal supervision
- Ability to understand, create and execute SOW related work efforts and other services documentation and processes as required
- Certifications in Windows, SQL or other relevant Microsoft product training is a plus
- Certifications in Citrix and/or VMware is a plus
- A working knowledge of SysTrack is desirable but not required
- Tech Growth company experience a plus
- Hours: Full Time
- Department: Professional Services
- Travel: 30%
- Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI (HQ)
Lakeside Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lakeside does not make hiring or employment decisions on any basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy.