IT’s Impact on Billable Hours
Curious how your firm can retain talent and increase productivity?
Join Clifford Chance, Maples, and Lakeside at a roundtable discussion on 27 April to learn more about improving the digital employee experience. Afterwards, we will host a networking cocktail reception at HAZ.
• Steve Kennedy, Head of End User Services at Clifford Chance
• Alex Degnan, Proactive Support Manager at Maples
• Gijs Jekel, Head of Solutions Architects EMEA at Lakeside Software
Globally, law firms are under increased pressure to attract and retain the best talent. And in today’s digital workplace, more and more of the onus is on IT leaders to improve employees’ experiences with technology to not only increase retention but also productivity.
In this private and interactive roundtable session, we will discuss challenges law firms face across the digital employee experience (DEX) and real-world examples of how to gain visibility into issues before tickets are submitted, optimize usage of software licenses and hardware and gain a single view of endpoints around the globe.
Key topics include:
• How to limit downtime to maximize billable hours
• What value of estate-level insights bring to improve productivity and retention
• Benefits of proactive IT operations across multiple locations
• How to develop a personalized IT strategy for regional offices and groups
• How to reduce ticket resolution time, cost, and escalation through root cause analysis
April 27, 2023
• 3-5 pm Roundtable Session at Lakeside Software Office, 17 St Helen’s Pl, London EC3A 6DG, UK
• 5-7 pm Networking Social at HAZ at Hasilwood House, 64 Bishopsgate, London EC3A 6DG, UK