Bloomfield Hills, MI ― April 29, 2014 ― Lakeside Software, the leading provider of Big Data for End-User Computing, today announced immediate availability of SysTrack 7.0. Included in SysTrack 7.0 are a wide set of enhancements that improve ease of reporting and vastly extend the amount of data available.
SysTrack allows IT leaders and business owners to gain deep insights into the end-user experience, pinpoint application and system issues without lengthy replication procedures, and accurately scale and size virtualized environments based on actually observed user behavior. Through its distributed data architecture, SysTrack scales to hundreds of thousands of monitored systems in a single deployment across the entire spectrum of physical and virtual desktops and servers. Because today’s knowledge workers are interacting with a compute environment almost 100% of their working time, SysTrack’s data allows forward thinking organizations to gain insights into their workforce’s needs and behaviors, enabling them to run their businesses at peak efficiency and success.
Version 7 extends SysTrack capabilities along multiple dimensions ─ dashboard customization, data visualization and reporting, root cause analysis, virtual infrastructure monitoring, and more:
- Dynamic Content Construction — A new dashboard web application provides a dynamic method to construct customized views of any data in SysTrack.
- Real-Time Graphing — Real-time reporting capabilities have been extended to allow for more advanced data presentation for individual endpoints, groups of systems, and across the enterprise.
- SSRS Integration — Advanced reporting leverages Microsoft® SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to provide detailed software inventory analysis, system configuration, virtual infrastructure, and other important environmental information.
- Comparative Analysis — A new comparative analysis engine provides quick comparison of an individual system to sets of other systems in the enterprise for most key performance metrics.
- Real-Time Application and Health Reporting — A new, extremely efficient process feeds real-time application and health data from a child system to the master system.
- Host Performance Analysis — A new tool – SysTrack vScape – specifically for monitoring virtual infrastructure and identifying sources of environmental issues allows for partitioning health into a guest operating system view and an infrastructure view.
- Host Reporting Dataset — A new dataset provides a wealth of information about the virtual infrastructure; summarizing the topology with datacenter and virtual machine manager references as well as detailing the host configurations and utilization, this dataset provides an at-a-glance reference to identify infrastructure components and oversubscription.
Michael Schumacher, CEO, Lakeside Software: “In its essence, SysTrack provides IT with the data they need to better visualize their end user environment and deliver operational excellence. SysTrack 7.0 dramatically expands SysTrack capabilities to make it easier than ever for IT to understand their user communities and drive operational improvement.”
Nicholas Lee, senior director, End User Services, Fujitsu America, Inc.: “SysTrack 7 enhances our ability to analyze our customers’ environments and deliver improved end user experiences by deriving deeper insights from their data and usage. The new dynamic dashboards allow us to create complex, real-time views into critical information on demand.”
Pat Bolton, Distinguished Engineer - GTS Workplace Services SSA Leader, IBM: “IBM has built a series of in-depth analytics that utilize SysTrack data to help us better understand our End-User Computing customers. We are excited that SysTrack 7 continues expanding the depth and breadth of data collected as well as inducing a robust REST API.”
Chris Breaux, manager, Enterprise Technology Systems, Kelsey-Seybold: “We are excited about the release of SysTrack 7, especially the new dashboard application that allow us to create our own customized views of relevant data and enhance visibility into our environment.”
About Lakeside Software
Lakeside Software is the leading provider of Big Data for End-User Computing. Lakeside provides organizations with the data-driven knowledge to make better decisions that drive business success. More than 2,000 organizations in over 60 countries use SysTrack to better understand and empower their workforce. Visit www.LakesideSoftware.com for more information. Visit www.LakesideSoftware.com for more information.
Lakeside Software® and SysTrack® are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of Lakeside Software, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.