The Future of Digital Workplaces | Research Report
Digital employee experience from the perspectives of CEOs, IT leaders, and employees
Technology has always played a significant role in work productivity. But at a time when most employees, especially those who work remotely, depend on a laptop and steady internet connection to get their jobs done, it’s even more vital.
Digital employee experience is more important than ever before.
This Lakeside report takes a closer look at the state of DEX from three key organizational perspectives — C-level, IT leaders, and employees — in industries around the globe, and uncovers new insights into:
- The priority DEX is given within different organizations
- Divides among different groups about digital employee experience
- The impact DEX can have on productivity and business outcomes
- How remote work has affected digital experiences
- Where technology can be key for improving DEX