Workforce of the Future: Trends to Transform Employee Experience
Digital employee experience from the perspectives of CEOs, IT leaders, and employees
Get ready for the future of the digital workplace.
With current trends of remote and hybrid work, digital employee experience (DEX) is the key to unlocking the potential of a productive and engaged workforce. All while cutting IT costs down.
A close look at Lakeside Software's "The Future of Digital Workplaces" report uncovers the importance of deploying digital workplace solutions to measure and monitor the quality of employees' technology experience.
Download our exclusive research to get top insights to inform your digital workplace strategy:
- Positive interaction with workplace technology translates into increased productivity and cost savings for organizations.
- Digital experience management (DEM) can bridge the DEX divides within organizations to ensure employee engagement and drive financial performance.
- End-user experience monitoring can equip companies with the tools they need to address the challenges of remote work and shape the future of digital employee experience.
Improve digital workplaces to increase productivity
Our report reveals that improving DEX can solve some of the main problems impacting employees' efficiency in the work environment. CEOs, IT teams, and end-users all agree that a better experience with workplace technology can increase employee engagement and productivity, favorably impacting business outcomes.
Here are some key findings based on Lakeside's commissioned research from ESI ThoughtLab:
- CEOs predict that it's possible to achieve a 12.1% revenue increase and 18.1% cost reduction with significantly improved technology experience.
- C-level respondents project a 14% gain in employee productivity with adequate DEX.
Implement digital workplace solutions
For 90% of C-level executives interviewed for our report, DEX is a medium to very high priority in their organizations, but 48% of them also reported that their companies don’t deploy digital workplace services to track the quality of their employees' technology interactions.
What is digital workplace management?
- End-user experience management (EUEM) solutions provide the visibility IT teams need to collect experience data through an endpoint agent and analyze performance from that vantage point - whether employees are working remotely or in the office.
- Enabled by a digital employee experience strategy, IT teams can take corrective actions and a more proactive role in improving end-user engagement.
Overcome the challenges of a remote work environment
The pandemic has strengthened the digital workplace business case for both organizations and employees. IT leaders predict that only a third of the workforce will work from home after the pandemic, while more than half of employees estimate that they will have remote/hybrid work arrangements. This type of perception gap can result in ill-equipped digital environments.
Download our full report for a comprehensive look at the top 10 remote work challenges and discover how a DEX strategy can help to heal tech pain points and better prepare for the future of work.