Digital Experience Monitoring: A Lakeside Software Webcast Featuring Gartner
As the boundaries between IT and service providers, applications and services, and enterprise and consumer hardware are blurring, we see an increase in IT complexity while visibility continues to decline. This brings Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) to the forefront and could easily be considered one of the most important practices in IT for enabling business productivity. But what is Digital Experience Monitoring and what is its return on investment (ROI)?
Join Will Cappelli, Research VP at Gartner, and Patricia Diaz, Head of Product Marketing at Lakeside Software, for a free, informational webinar as they share their expertise on DEM and its effects on the digital workspace.
Key takeaways include:
- The ins-and-outs of Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) and its business relevance
- How DEM interplays with workspace analytics and artificial intelligence (AI)
- The differences between Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and DEM
- The types of technologies that encompass digital experience monitoring
- How to apply workspace analytics throughout your organization and prove ROI
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.