Today, the service desk is challenged to support the productivity needs of a distributed workforce with diverse technology requirements. Traditional support methods are reactive, resulting in disruptive, back-and-forth troubleshooting that degrades end user and IT productivity. While many organizations aspire to get ahead of issues through proactive intervention, operationalizing this shift has been difficult due to a lack of skills and tools to surface and act on meaningful insights. However, by not seeking to transform reactive service models, organizations risk poor quality service, decreased productivity, frustrated employees, and IT staff burnout.
Learn how to implement proactive IT more successfully with digital experience management (DEM) by:
- Cutting through IT monitoring noise to quickly discover actionable insights
- Developing intuitive workflows focused on addressing critical problems first and preventing future issues
- Identifying automation opportunities, including self-healing, to prevent issues from recurring
- Understanding IT’s impact on objective and subjective digital employee experience
- Adopting experience level agreements (XLAs) that align IT action with business outcomes