Expert panel with Lakeside, Microsoft, and Rimo3
Every great journey begins with a plan. To successfully transform your desktops to cloud-hosted Windows Virtual Desktops (now called Azure Virtual Desktops), the first step is to assess your current environment to understand user needs and compatibility challenges as well as your existing digital employee experience (DEX) baseline.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Understand which users/use cases are ideal for WVD
- Identify and prioritize critical apps
- Assess apps for WVD readiness
- Estimate and optimize resource sizing and costs
- Modernize your apps
- Build a foundation for great DEX on WVD to improve user adoption and engagement
This event is part of a series on WVD essentials featuring speakers from Lakeside, Microsoft, IGEL, and Rimo3.
Meet Our Panelists
- John Jenner, WVD Global Black Belt at Microsoft | John is a WVD GBB with WW Commercial Business, providing technical depth for cloud implementations across the globe. He has been involved with WVD since its inception and has been integral part to the adoption of VDI for Microsoft’s customers.
- Samit Halvadia, CTO at Rimo3 | Samit joined Rimo3 from Citrix, who acquired App-DNA in 2011. He has spent the entirety of his nearly two-decade career in the enterprise application delivery and management space… and does not seem to get tired of it.
- Ben Murphy, Senior Director of Product at Lakeside | Ben leads product at Lakeside as well as integrations for various solutions such as Windows Virtual Desktop, Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, NVIDIA GPUs, and ServiceNow ITSM augmentation.
- Mike Broadwood, Strategic Alliances at Lakeside | Mike works with strategic Lakeside partners including Microsoft to bring world class solutions to market. An enthusiastic WVD advocate, he will moderate the discussion between our panel of experts.