The names Lakeside Software and SysTrack are synonymous with high-quality data collection, management and monitoring. Lakeside Software’s trademarks are extremely valuable because they represent the standards of excellence and consistent quality associated with Lakeside Software. This page identifies the Lakeside Software trademarks and clarifies how to use them in different scenarios.
The absence of a product or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of Lakeside Software’s trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo.
Lakeside Software Trademarks
The following are Registered Trademarks of Lakeside Software:
The following are Trademarks of Lakeside Software:
The following are Service Marks of Lakeside Software:
Proper use of Lakeside Software trademarks is important. You may use Lakeside Software trademarks provided you follow these guidelines. Your use must not create confusion as to the ownership of the trademarks or mislead customers as to any Lakeside Software sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your company, or of your products or services.
- When referring to Lakeside Software trademarks, apply the appropriate trademark symbols in accordance with the list of current Lakeside Software trademarks, provided above.
- Do not use Lakeside Software trademarks more prominently than your product or service name.
- Do not use Lakeside Software trademarks as your product name, service name or company name.
- Do not use product, service or company names that could be confused with any Lakeside Software trademark.
- Do not create or use any logos that include a Lakeside Software trademark unless your use is pursuant to a license from Lakeside Software (for example, do not create your own SysTrack compatibility logo).
- Where used in materials, Lakeside Software trademarks must be referenced by the following: “[Lakeside Software trademark] is a trademark or registered trademark of Lakeside Software, LLC. in the United States, the countries of the European Community and other countries.”.
Lakeside Software’s trademarks include a number of distinctive Logos and Imagery. The follow are logos representations for Lakeside Software trademarks:
The follow guidelines identify proper usage of Lakeside Software trademarks appearing as logos.
- Except for size, Lakeside Software trademarks appearing as logos may not be altered in any manner including colours, proportions, elements or in any other way which may distort their perspective or appearance.
- You should maintain a visual distinction between your company and product name and any Lakeside Software trademark appearing as a logo. A minimum amount of space must surround the Lakeside Software trademarks, separating them from any other object, wording, picture, graphic, border etc.