Right-size employee devices at the right time for peak productivity
In a climate filled with supply chain issues and highly distributed workforces, businesses must adapt to data-driven procurement policies that highlight digital employee experience. While it is critical for employees to have sufficient tools to get their job done, the devices needed may vary based on their role and responsibilities, device preferences, or workstyle. Lakeside Software helps infrastructure and EUC leaders understand which stage devices are at in their lifecycle and therefore which employees could be facing productivity issues from their digital workstation.
The Hardware Refresh DEX pack identifies and evaluates hardware within an IT estate and then recommends next steps to optimize for performance. This pack ensures employee devices are equipped to support their needs, while keeping procurement decisions data-driven and cost-effective. Infrastructure and desktop engineering leaders can quickly:
- Assess readiness for hardware upgrades based on memory, CPU, and more
- Transition to a need-based procurement model, reducing the budget
- Scope upgrades by persona, device type, and more
- Identify candidates for additional monitors to improve productivity
- Spot and correct potential device silent sufferers