Understand the digital experience of your distributed workforce
The Remote Working DEX pack is designed to provide visibility into remote workers’ needs, work habits, and experience with their technology. This pack shows how remote workers connect to the corporate network, and assesses how this connection impacts productivity, user experience, and security risk.
By monitoring remote working experiences and environments, IT can:
- Understand how corporate resources are being utilized by remote workers
- Qualify how latency, bandwidth, and other factors impact user experience
- Discover end users’ external hardware
- Track performance usage of communication software
- Identify apps and operating systems in need of updates for security and compliance