The Green IT DEX pack helps businesses reduce the footprint of their org through technology performance, usage, and planning. The pack provides deep insights into consumption within an IT estate while highlighting opportunities to reduce. This means IT leaders can leverage real employee endpoint data to inform hardware purchases, lifecycle planning, VM optimization, and employee education. With the Green IT DEX pack, Lakeside helps businesses translate employee experience data into transformative sustainability initiatives, including:
- Identify opportunities to reduce energy consumption
- Differentiate your footprint across persona, geography, and device type
- Reduce paper waste and printing costs
- Optimize hardware purchases based on performance, not time
- Educate the business on sustainable technology practices
Lakeside customers can access the Green IT pack and more information through our Customer Gateway.
Optimize productivity and experience across Google Applications
The Google Workspace DEX pack surfaces key application performance and usage metrics to reveal which apps impact productivity across the organization. The pack goes beyond uptime checks by collecting data from the edge and analyzing load time by application, persona group, and system.
This monitoring allows IT leaders to:
- Manage digital employee experience within Google Workspace
- Monitor load time and usage of Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Investigate by persona group, application, system, and time interval
- Identify irregular performance within the organization
- Track engagement both daily and over time
Lakeside customers can access the Google Workspace pack and more information through our Customer Gateway.
Optimize enterprise-wide collaboration and experience on Teams
The Microsoft Teams DEX pack helps IT manage, troubleshoot, and optimize Teams performance through genuine employee device data. This pack surfaces detailed analysis of resource consumption and application versions, providing a full picture of health and experience for IT. Whether a desktop engineer or an IT manager, the Microsoft Teams DEX pack makes the right data readily available to help:
- Manage digital employee experience within Teams
- Track by persona, device, and version
- Save time troubleshooting without synthetic tests
- Identify versions that are fault heavy or resource intensive
- Compare resource consumption over time
Lakeside customers can access the Microsoft Teams pack and more information through our Customer Gateway.
Solve issues before they’re felt by employees
The Proactive IT DEX pack provides expanded visibility into potential problems across the IT estate that are likely to impact employees. The pack is equipped with specialized dashboards to reveal endpoint, application, and compliance insights with both high-level and detailed views so that IT can take action to improve employee experience in real time. The Proactive IT DEX pack’s powerful analysis helps IT teams:
- Assess endpoint health and influence end-user experience
- Discover the issues most impacting employees
- Right-size physical and virtual systems based on performance
- Identify users most impacted by application faults
- Ensure employees are running the latest approved version updates
Lakeside customers can access the Proactive IT pack and more information through the Customer Gateway.
Manage SQL server health for peak efficiency in the workplace
The SQL Server Administration DEX pack automates inventorying and monitoring performance of SQL servers. The health information included in the pack helps SQL server administrators understand how servers are affected by system issues such as network, hardware, and events with daily breakdowns of performance metrics. By analyzing servers, instances, and databases through the lens of IT estate health, this solution helps IT:
- Audit database and instance inventory
- Compare health trends across systems
- Identify systems that need priority troubleshooting
- Diagnose performance issues caused by environmental impacts
- Correct problems contributing to database efficiency
Lakeside customers can access the SQL Server Administration pack and more information through our Customer Gateway.
Detect employee-facing application issues without a ticket
The Synthetic Transaction DEX pack aggregates the results of simulated user interactions for continuous monitoring of crucial workflows. The prescriptive dashboard surfaces load time and health trends at an estate and system level, daily and over 30 days trending. Tracking the health impacts of system issues with a synthetically crafted user transaction allows IT get in front of issues, helping to:
- Proactively monitor employee experience
- Gain at-a-glance visibility of system health related to a transaction
- Understand transaction performance overall and granularly
- Minimize productivity loss by leveraging load and health data
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks impacting load time
Lakeside customers can access the Synthetic Transaction pack and more information through our Customer Gateway.
Simplify your IT estate’s readiness and rollout of Windows 11
The Windows 11 Migration DEX pack helps IT accelerate the journey to Windows 11 with employee experience in mind. From planning to launch, the pack assesses the readiness of hardware and applications within an estate, identifies actions to take pre-migration, and continuously reports on progress and performance throughout the rollout. The Windows 11 Migration pack’s real-time visibility and analytics helps IT:
- Monitor user experience throughout the migration
- Gain insight into hardware readiness
- Surface application stability or performance issues
- Track performance impacts on systems, applications, and resource consumption
- Report migration progress across the organization
Lakeside customers can access the Windows 11 Migration pack and more information through our Customer Gateway.
Find a partner