6 Business Decisions that Impact Digital Employee Experience
Digital Workplace Optimization
Drive exceptional IT projects with lower risk, cost, and timelines with unmatched analysis of the endpoints that power employees.
Insufficient asset allocation due to
Optimized devices and improved
employee productivity with objective
and time-comparative data.
Reduce costs and employee frustration with perfectly sized devices
Lakeside’s Intelligent Edge provides automated data collection across the broadest range of physical environments with/without an internet connection. This visibility delivers objective insights needed for efficient right-sizing cycles, including:
- Plan: Analyze user need and track hardware and software utilization
- Transform: Deploy accelerated and measured desktop transformation project
- Optimize: Continuously monitor and optimize assets based on user needs
- Understand: Understand performance and impacts to employee productivity and resolve discovered issues.
Employees unable to collaborate due to faulty applications.
Software and web application incident resolution is completed faster and with fewer resources.
Manage Application Stacks Across the Enterprise
Remediate challenging application issues and optimize licenses
The Digital Experience Cloud from Lakeside surfaces meaningful data from the end-user perspective to right-size license counts and determine where problems start alongside their magnitude — whether it’s an HTTPS error, crash, fault, or lag. Troubleshoot and resolve issues at scale for your estate’s:
- Software Performance and Utilization: Gain a clear, user-centric understanding of performance, usage patterns, and resource dependencies.
- Web Application Analysis: Spot, troubleshoot, and correct problems with SaaS-based applications with meaningful data from the end-user perspective.
New environments are improperly planned or scoped, leading to failure.
Faster time-to-value and reduced risk related to change and digital transformation efforts.
Launch Successful Endpoint Transformation Projects
Remove unanticipated risk and cost roadblocks
The visibility of Digital Experience Cloud across all types of endpoints and into user experience facilitates a deep understanding of resource demands, asset utilization, and the scope needed for transformation projects. Measure the success of change initiatives with Lakeside through:
- Assessments: Scope and plan projects without guesswork. Identify the best fit users for changes, compatibility requirements, and other risk factors.
- Dashboards: Benchmark, audit, and report key insights to business leaders from a single pane of glass.
- Health Scoring: Prove end-user optimization with a single quantitative benchmark.
- Budget: Maximize project budget with personalized, data driven asset decisions.
- Integrations: Migrate with confidence by integrating with virtualization solutions, including Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop, Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, and VMware Horizon.
IT initiatives carry a negative sentiment from the business due to risk, cost, and time.
Delight business stakeholders with speed and agility in response to specific business challenges.
Drive a First-Class Reputation
Solve new business challenges with speed and agility
The DEX Library provides unmatched data depth, scoped for the needs of specific IT initiatives. Out-of-the-box customization to DEX data helps IT demonstrate the positive impact of digital workplace challenges, including:
- Windows 11 Migration: Simplify your IT estate’s readiness and rollout of Windows 11.
- SQL Server Administration: Manage SQL server health for peak efficiency in the workplace.
- AVD Assessment and Management: Manage exceptional Azure virtual machine experiences from pre- to post-migration.
- Web Browsing Intelligence: Maximize employee experience on the web.
- Vulnerability: Secure your estate from known vulnerabilities.
#1 Rated Digital Experience Monitoring Platform
Most anticipated tool in our VDI optimization
Sr. System Engineer
Excellent Product savings tons of manual tech-hours of work
Sr. System Engineer/Team Lead
Fantastic insights into EUC Estate