6 Business Decisions that Impact Digital Employee Experience
Improve employee productivity and drive efficient business strategy at the CIO level.
IT health, end-user productivity, and downtime datasets are fragmented or unavailable.
Single source of truth to optimize employee productivity and reduce downtime.
Achieve Complete Observability of Digital Employee Experience
Access a single source of truth about IT performance and employee experience
Lakeside’s Digital Experience Cloud is the foundation of strategic planning at the management and board level.
- The Intelligent Edge captures massive amounts of user-centric data at each end-user device – 10,000 data points every 15 seconds – through a combination of sensors, agents, and user sentiment surveys.
- Broad system coverage of all endpoints in the estate (hard, physical, and virtual) across all OS and device types.
- Continuous IT issue detection even when they aren’t reported by end-users.
- Pattern and trend visibility through executive-focused dashboards surface how investments in service delivery or technology resources impact groups of users.
Loss of revenue from reactive support, lost productivity, and rising ticket costs.
Reduced costs with efficient usage of IT assets and personnel.
Drive Efficiency Within IT
Address employee experience issues before they affect the bottom line
Lakeside’s Digital Experience Cloud is the foundation of effective IT teams.
- Deep data insights help service desk technicians resolve issues, desktop engineers identify device needs, and IT leaders understand the scope or severity of technological challenges.
- Specialized workflows for L1, L2, and L3 allow technicians to drill down and investigate the root cause of issues.
- Automation at scale ensures an optimally performant digital environment.
- Dashboards get IT leaders ahead of top issues across the enterprise to prioritize personnel, spending, and assets.
New environments are improperly planned or scoped, leading to failure.
Faster time-to-value and reduced risk related to change and digital transformation efforts.
Align Employee Experience with Business Performance
Assess and communicate the positive impact of IT investments
Lakeside simplifies the translation of technical data to business metrics.
- Health scores provide instant visibility into system health and digital experience at the individual and organizational level, advising where to prioritize improvements.
- Productivity tracking correlates health and performance trends with factors that influence the business’ bottom line. As productivity is positively influenced by right-sized devices, less downtime, and fewer ticket submissions, the total output of the organization rises.
Declining employee morale, engagement, and retainment
Improved employee sentiment, retention, and digital dexterity through persona-based IT.
Delight Employees with an Immaculate Digital Experience
Win the talent war, enhance hybrid work, and retain your workforce
Lakeside’s Digital Experience Cloud was purpose-built to help IT understand and optimize digital work environments to support the needs of employees no matter where they work.
- Persona management helps key stakeholders across the management team gain a clear understanding of what tools and support employees need for maximum productivity.
- Community benchmarks add context to internal performance analytics, targets, and growth with comparisons against all companies and your own industry and geographic region.
- Fast issue resolution reduces employee frustration through out-of-the-box automation and shift-left-focused service desk workflows.
Uncertainty related to digital transformation initiatives leads to dissatisfied peers.
Greater business confidence in IT decisions that could impact employee productivity.
Elevate IT Within the Business
Accelerate key IT initiatives while mitigating risk and controlling costs.
Lakeside’s DEX Library is a collection of out-of-the-box customization to DEX data that helps IT leaders plan, launch and report on digital transformation and change initiatives.
- Green IT: Put sustainability at the forefront of business strategy through employee experience.
- Employee Wellbeing: Prioritize the mental and physical health of your workforce.
- Vulnerability: Secure your estate from known vulnerabilities.
- Windows 11 Migration: Simplify your IT estate’s readiness and rollout of Windows 11.
- Microsoft Teams: Optimize enterprise-wide collaboration and experience on Teams.
#1 Rated Digital Experience Monitoring Platform
Most anticipated tool in our VDI optimization
Sr. System Engineer
Excellent Product savings tons of manual tech-hours of work
Sr. System Engineer/Team Lead
Fantastic insights into EUC Estate