Intelligent Digital Employee Experience for the New Era
Building better employee experiences with AIOps-powered workplaces
2020 will go down in history as an inflection point in workplace transformation and employee experience. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and restrictions on movement, the workplace as we know it has essentially been turned upside down. So rapid and profound was the shift in business priorities and work models that business leaders refer to the past year as the Great Reset.
Now as organizations plan for the future, their focus is on building more modern, future-proof workplaces that enhance employee experience and promote flexibility.
This IDC white paper sponsored by Lakeside Software and HCL Technologies takes a closer look at the challenges businesses face with hybrid workforces, how technology impacts employee experience, and how artificial intelligence for IT operations (AIOps) can help drive the future of work.
Key takeaways from the paper include:
- Hybrid work is here to stay: less than 25% of the workforce will work permanently from the office by 2025.
- Building a solid digital workspace is not a cure for the pandemic but a long‐term objective for organizations.
- 48% of worldwide companies plan to increase investments in digital workspaces in 2021.
- End‐user parity across different working environments is a top IT imperative.
- IT support is the biggest IT challenge in maintaining a hybrid workforce.