Don’t just join the digital experience revolution — start leading the way by attending Lakeside Software’s DEXterity Virtual Conference 2021, taking place Wednesday and Thursday, May 26-27.
(Didn’t register? It’s not too late! Sign up and receive a calendar invite with a link to jump right into the event.)
Kicking off the two-day event will be Lakeside CEO Mike Schumacher and CMO Bill Hobbib welcoming everyone to our first-ever DEXterity conference, followed keynote speaker Matt Cain, Gartner’s Vice President and Distinguished Analyst, with leading industry insights into digital employee experience. Also stay tuned for Wednesday’s sessions on digital experience management and related tools, a live Lakeside customer panel discussion, and a glimpse of exclusive new DEX research from Lakeside.
Here’s a closer look at what you can expect on the first day of our virtual conference.
On Wednesday’s Agenda
- 9-9:15 a.m.: Lakeside Introduction and Welcome
Lakeside Software CEO Mike Schumacher and CMO Bill Hobbib
- 9:15-10:15 a.m.: Eliminate Digital Friction and Enhance Digital Dexterity
Matt Cain, Vice President and Distinguished Analyst, Gartner
- 10:15-10:45 a.m.: Digital Experience Cloud, Latest Features and Functionality
Heather Bicknell, Product Marketing Manager, and Ben Murphy, Senior Director of Product Management, at Lakeside Software
- 11-11:20 a.m.: Make ITSM Your Superpower
Patrick Beauchemin, IT Workflow Solution Consulting, ServiceNow
- 11:20-11:30 a.m.: Break
- 11:30 a.m.-noon: Transforming Employee Experience Through Holistic Use of DEM
Greg Dolphin, RELX
- Noon-1 p.m.: Distinguished Customer Panel
Featuring Joe Martella, Head of Technology Services and Support, Rockefeller Capital; Nick Cleary, Senior IT Operations Manager, BDO; Dan Unsworth, Infrastructure Engineer, UK Department of Work and Pensions | Moderated by Ben Ward, EUC Evangelist and Senior Engineer, IGEL
- 1-1:20 p.m.: Break
- 1:20-1:40 p.m.: Empower IT and Improve Digital Experience with Intel EMA
Carla Rodriguez, Senior Director, Client Computing, Intel
- 1:40-2:30 p.m.: Latest Digital Employee Experience Research
Lakeside Software CMO Bill Hobbib
Details on DEXterity 2021
- Wednesday and Thursday, May 26-27, at 9 a.m.-2 p.m. ET | 3-8 p.m. CET
- Free and open to attendees
- Registration, agenda, and speaker bios: http://bit.ly/DEXterity
Don't Miss DEXterity On Demand
Discover how organizations can enhance digital employee experience by watching the on-demand sessions from Lakeside’s Software’s first-ever virtual conference.
Lindsey Poisson is a technical journalist at Lakeside Software focused on the latest news, trends, and innovations in the IT industry and digital experience management market. Previously an award-winning newspaper reporter, she now delves into topics surrounding remote work, digital employee experience, proactive IT support, and the future of work. She also currently lives, works, and adventures around Ann Arbor, Michigan.