Lakeside Software Named Best of Citrix Synergy Finalist in the Desktop category
SysTrack provides granular data and actionable intelligence
crucial for optimizing and managing your Citrix implementation
Bloomfield Hills, MI ― October 12, 2012 ― Lakeside Software, a leader in business intelligence solutions for IT professionals, today announced it has been named Citrix Ready Best of Synergy 2012 Award Finalist in the Desktop category. Finalists were selected by a panel of judges consisting of Citrix executives and product leaders, and were chosen based on technology innovation, customer need and alignment with technical and business initiatives. The Citrix Ready program makes it easy for customers to identify complementary products and solutions that can enhance Citrix environments so that customers can be confident that partner products have successfully passed a series of tests established by Citrix, and can be trusted to work effectively with Citrix products.
The synergy between Lakeside Software and Citrix benefits Citrix customers on multiple dimensions:
- SysTrack and Citrix XenDesktop — SysTrack provides user-level statistics and actionable intelligence crucial for optimizing XenDesktop transformation projects and managing the XenDesktop environment on an on-going basis.
- SysTrack and Citrix Desktop Transformation Accelerator — Introduced at Synergy 2011, SysTrack FastTrack is a free XenDesktop assessment, design and deployment tool offered by Citrix that leverages Lakeside technology to accelerate desktop transformation through deeper insight into users’ usage behavior and resource demands.
- SysTrack and Citrix Personal vDisk — SysTrack learns the usage habits of each user and builds out a fully customized schedule for every session and associated user that predicts when activity will occur, allowing superior optimization of the state of the desktops and their resource utilization.
- SysTrack and Citrix AppDNA — The Citrix AppDNA application migration software consumes information from the SysTrack DataMine to combine application compatibility insight and user, group and device details, forming a clear picture for fast and accurate application migration decisions.
- SysTrack and Citrix Consulting Engagements — SysTrack provides supporting metrics, insight and recommendations for use in the Server Virtualization Assessment (SVA), the Desktop Delivery Assessment (DDA), and the Application Virtualization Design (AVD) portions of engagements with enterprise customers who have complex, mission-critical, or large scale deployments of Citrix technologies.
Ranjit Castelino, director, Citrix Ready, Citrix: “We are pleased to have Lakeside Software selected as a finalist for the Citrix Ready Best of Synergy award. We look forward to collaborating with you to accelerate innovation in the Desktop ecosystem and to jointly addressing our mutual customer needs.”
Dan Salinas, vice president, Business Development, Lakeside Software: “We have found great value in partnering with Citrix via the Citrix Ready program. We are pleased to be selected as a Best of Synergy finalist.”
About Lakeside Software
Lakeside Software is a leading provider of business intelligence solutions for IT. SysTrack solutions for User Experience Scoring, End-to-End Monitoring, Problem Diagnostics, Power Management, VDI Assessment and Planning, and Windows 7 Migration empower IT with the knowledge to dramatically improve productivity and reduce costs. SysTrack’s patented and massively scalable DataMine distributed database architecture aggregates user-level data unmatched in depth and quality, enabling SysTrack’s sophisticated reporting intelligence to deliver unprecedented insight into application usage and resource utilization. Visit www.LakesideSoftware.com for more information.
Lakeside Software, SysTrack and SysTrack DataMine are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of Lakeside Software, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.